ScentBridge (“ScentBridge,” “we” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Our Website is currently located at https://www.scentbridge.com/.
Information We Collect About you and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, salutation postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, job title, social and media handles (“personal information”);
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us. Information is also automatically collected as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and browsing patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and internet browser type.
We also may use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking; account-based marketing).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It also helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection includes:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps websites to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your username and password, if you use such a feature on this site. Based on the software you are using to access the website, you can turn off all cookies in the event you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the ScentBridge website and you may lose access to some of its features.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is an invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or e-mail message. It helps us view the URL of the page on which the beacon appears and can provide the time when the site, a document or an email is viewed. A web beacon can be used to confirm the receipt of, and response to our emails, including those that you forward to other people; and they help deliver a more personalized online experience.
Interact With Third Party Services And Content
We may link to third party sites and services, or otherwise display third party content through our Website. Here are some examples of third party content and services available through or via our site:
- YouTube or Vimeo – We may embed content on our site from other online services, such as a recorded video that is stored and delivered by the third-party website.
- Social Media – We may facilitate access to third party sites and online services, like social networks and other services that host user-generated content such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
These links take you off our Website and are beyond our control. Please note that these other websites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We urge you to review the data protection and privacy policies available on their websites. While our goal is to work with reputable services, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the data protection or privacy practices of third parties in relation to such websites. Your use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
- NextRoll – https://www.nextroll.com/privacy
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose, without restriction, aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ScentBridge’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ScentBridge is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ScentBridge, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have the following control over your information:
- Location information. You may have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your browser or device.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
To protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through the Website, we have implemented various security measures. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. All information you provide to us is stored in secure managed servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
While we implement the above security measures on our Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible. Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this Website and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Website is provided at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, a third party’s unauthorized access to your information.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 16, please contact us as described below.
Connecticut residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see more on Connecticut Privacy Rights.
Address: 82 Revere Drive Ridgefield, CT 06877
Phone: +1 (833) 723-6835
This notice and our privacy practices are exclusively subject to the laws of the State of Connecticut within the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws doctrine. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this Privacy Statement or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Connecticut, located in the County of Fairfield. ScentBridge retains the right to bring any action or proceeding against you for breach of this Agreement in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
If You Live Outside the United States
The ScentBridge site is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Any personal information that you provide to ScentBridge is being transferred to us for use in the United States and will be hosted on United States servers. By using our Website, you understand that your information will be transferred to our servers and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy. If you are accessing the ScentBridge Site from outside the United States, please be advised that United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
To the extent we are required and capable, we maintain our site and information collection practices in a way that conforms with the laws of other jurisdictions. If you are from a jurisdiction whose information collection practices differ from ours, please notify us so that we may take necessary action. This may include prohibiting further access of our website and deleting your information.
We are committed to resolving any concerns you may have. If you have any questions, or would like to delete your information, please email at the address set forth above.